Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good night gone bad...then good again

Scott's birthday was a little over a week ago and it took me forever to think of what to get him for it. But I finally did. I got him tickets to see Coldplay. We were supposed to go awhile ago and see them, but ended up not being able to go so I thought this would be our chance.

The show was last night and we were so excited. We had good seats on the floor and there was a good band opening up. There was one little problem when we got to our seats...someone was already sitting there. Turned out they had the same tickets that we did. Uh oh!

Went to customer service and long story short...our tickets were fake! I bought them off Ebay...something I've done numerous times. They checked with the box office and there weren't any tickets left, but we went there anyway to see if they had any recourse against our fakes.

Somehow they ended up having 2 tickets left...and the seats were even better that the "originals". I was so happy to be able to see the show after all.

I've started the claims process and should be able to get the money back. But guess this is just a lesson learned...

No comments: