Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Apples, Apples, Everywhere!

Scott and I went apple picking last weekend with a friend from his work. I seem to say this every time we do anything...but we had so much fun! Not all the apples were ready to be picked, but we still came home with a good amount. The apples were so good it was hard not to fill your bag completely up!


We picked 3 or 4 different varieties. I keep saying I'm going to do some baking, but all I'm doing is eating them. They're so good!

Of course, I had to do a couple taste tests before we picked any.


We even got to go on a hayride to the picking area.

I couldn't reach the good ones, so I needed a little help.


Such a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon...

And Scott got his "play time" in!

1 comment:

Michelle and Jack said...

I'm jealous...don't have time for apple picking this year. Enjoy some apples for me.

We did make it to the pumpkin patch, though. One out of two isn't bad.