Monday, June 22, 2009

Wild Weekend at Home

Scott and I spent the last 3 days at home. As usual, it was a whirlwind trip because we wanted to squeeze in as much fun as we could. We couldn't fit everything...or everyone in...but we tried.





The fun started on Friday night at a friends wedding. It was so good to catch up with everyone there! Here's me and my friend Becky...who's due 2 weeks before I am.

We spent Saturday running around, catching up with family. There's never enough time for it all!

Sunday we caught up with Tim, Dana, and Ellie.


Here's all the girls. Somehow Dana and I managed to wear matching outfits...I guess pregnant minds think alike!


We had a great lunch at, where else, but Cooper's Hawk. We can never get enough of it when we're home!



After lunch we went to LL Bean so Ellie could see the fishies. She sure loves them!



Ellie managed to find something she wanted and who was I to deny her. What kid doesn't want to wear a fleece hat when it's 80 degrees out?



She also found some other toys that she liked, but this one stayed at the store. We'll see how long that lasts!


After all the fun and we got back to Boston, I realized that Scott didn't manage to get into one picture. He's always behind the scenes making sure we get pics of everyone else. I swear he was there with us...and had fun!!


That was the last flight for now. We'll be staying put until the bambino arrives. So if anyone's looking for a fun weekend...come to Boston!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like a fun trip. And you're looking so cute!