Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Fun

While Scott was in Columbus for his "guys weekend", Acadia and I went back home for a quick visit.

We got in early Friday morning and spent most of the day lounging by the pool at my dad's. Acadia loves the water and could have stayed in the pool all day!

Saturday was catching up with friends and food. Lunch at Cooper's Hawk...can't come home and not go there...then off to Tom & Lacey's for their annual luau. I love when things fall into place and stuff like that is going on the weekend I come home. Lacey had a water table and small pool set up for the kids, and of course, Acadia was in the water about 2 seconds after we got there.



Sunday was the family picnic. The rain (mostly) held off and we were able to catch up with the side of the fam that we see only once a year. Let's just say Acadia was a big hit. She went to everyone and even got to hit her first pinata.

Sunday night was mama's night out with the girls. I met a couple of friends in my old neighborhood for dinner and drinks. We had a blast catching up and telling stories and just having fun. We were actually the last one's to leave the restaurant and we could have stayed longer. Time just goes by too fast when I'm home!

We flew back yesterday and again Acadia was a great traveler. She's a little tired from her busy weekend, but luckily I'm home all week so we can just chill out.

As you can tell, I don't have many pictures. I somehow managed to forget to bring my camera. So if any of you have pictures from this weekend, please pass them along.

No comments: