Sunday, December 12, 2010

Where did November go?

I think every year at this time, I wonder where the past few weeks have gone. Somehow, it's mid December and we're in full Christmas season. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas. It just always sneaks up on me.


We a great Thanksgiving in Oxford with Scott's family. Acadia had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandpa Vogel (I think they had fun too).



And like most of us, Acadia managed to eat her way through the day.



Since we aren't going to be in Boston long before heading to Chicago, we made sure to get our tree as soon as we got home. Acadia loved helping with all the decorations. It's been really fun to see her get into things this year.
















I think there's lots more to post, but for now this is it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Acadia's red Peanut's Onesie and cowboy boots...fantastic! xo Auntie Sammie :)