Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Adventures in snow

Last weekend we took advantage of all the snow we've gotten here (over 2 feet!) and went snowshoeing with Acadia. No she doesn't have her own pair, at least not yet. Scott just carried her in her backpack. We all had a great time!


"Mom, Dad, I'm ready!"



Scott loved showing Acadia the snow too. He could have stayed out forever too!



I had fun too, though after the trek I realized that maybe going snowshoeing up a hill while six months pregnant might not be the best idea. I was a little tired after all of it!



Acadia relaxing on the way home.



I think being outdoors gave Acadia more energy instead of making her tired. All she wanted to do was play when we got home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The three of you (+Baby to be) have inspired me to attempt some snowshoeing of my own. In Acadia's honor I will bring along a generous supply of Trader Joe snicker doodle cookies for the trail!

Love Always,

Auntie Sammie :)