Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Jinxed

I think I jinxed us by posting that both kids were healthy and I didn't get hit with anything. Since then, I came down with a bad cold that, of course, turned into a sinus infection. After a week of trying to suffer through it, I finally went to the doctor and after two visits I was able to get some antibiotics. While I am feeling better, I think it's going to take a few more days for this cold to run it's course.

And while it's nothing compared to the last round, both Rylan and Acadia got hit with another cold. Acadia's really isn't that bad, but poor Rylan has a terrible cough. No fevers as of yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it really is just a cold and this is the last of the trips to the doctor.

Scott figured out that since January 31st, someone in our house has been sick. Let's hope that with the end of February comes the end of our infestion of germs.

No comments: