Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm a bad blogger

I've been meaning to post for the past few weeks now. For o One reason or another though, it just hasn't happened. I have a ton of pictures from our trip to Chicago, Easter, and other random days that I want to share. I think one reason is that most of the pictures are on my phone. While I love that I always have my phone to take pictures if I don't have a camera, I'm not crazy about the Blogger App to post them. And while I can download to the computer and then post, I haven't linked up my phone yet to do that. Scott and I took the kids for a bike ride yesterday and got some great pictures on our regular camera. I was planning on posting those in the meantime, but now our card reader isn't working. Hopefully I can figure that out and get pictures posted later today. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Hunsche Family said...

Hey,
Would love to see those pics. One thing you can do is email yourself the pics..then it's in your email account and on your computer:)
That's what I end up doing alot!
Hope we can see you next time you are in - sorry we were out of town last time!