Sunday, January 20, 2008

Are you ready for some football??

No, I haven't sold out and become a Patriots fan. But I did get to go to the AFC Championship game for free! Through work, I was able to attend the game with co-workers and clients. And it was a lot of fun.




We got to the game early to tailgate. And this wasn't your average, outdoor bbq tailgate. We spent the two hours up to the game inside the Patriots practice bubble. Perfect day for it too since it was about 5 degrees here. There were drinks and food, but the best part had to be the short line at the bathroom. Given the ratio of men to women at the event, the line to the men's room was out the door...but not to the women's!

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5157749797624576290" />

It was cold, and it was long, but in the end it was a lot of fun. I don't know who we're playing against yet in the Superbowl, but I can guarantee this place is going to be crazy!

No comments: