Sunday, November 18, 2007

Boys will be boys

I don't know why, but I find it funny that every guy I know needs to have some space to himself. Whether it be the basement, the garage, or a closet, they all need it. Well, Scott's no different. So we spent this weekend getting "his" room together. And I have to admit...I kind of like it.
Ok...the reality is that it's really not just his room. The computer's in there along with all our books. Pretty soon the sleeper sofa will be there too. But for Scott it's his place to go to chill. It has his surfboard, skateboard and all his Dr. Seuss collection. There's also a lot of mementos and just little things that mean a lot to him.

If this is what Scott needs to feel more at home, I'm happy to give it to him. Besides, he said the rest of the place is mine!

1 comment:

Dana Mc said...

Nice room Scott! Is this where we'll be sleeping when we visit?