Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Homeward Bound

Tonight's one of the biggest going out nights and Scott and I are home...packing. Tomorrow we're heading home to Chicago and we're so excited! I have to admit, I've been a little homesick since we've been in Boston and can't wait to see everyone. Given it's a holiday the whole family will be together which makes it easy for us to catch up with everyone. We'll even get to see the 2 new additions to the family.
Next to seeing everyone, I'm most excited about all the food tomorrow! Mom's pies, grandma's stuffing (Uncle Jim better make it!), and all the other fixins to go along with it. I hope I packed my stretch pants!
After that, we're heading north for a week in the Northwoods of Wisconsin to work on some wedding stuff and hopefully relax a bit.

We hope all our friends and family have a very happy (and full!) Thanksgiving. Gobble Gobble!!

1 comment:

Michelle and Jack said...

It was great to see (and EAT with)you guys! I've been thinking about you this week; hope your travels were fun. I'm jealous!
-Michelle